Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All the authors read and approved the work that is being submitted to IJOOES.
- The work does not contain any element that could identify the authors' identity.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- DOIs for each reference have been provided. Any available URLs for the references have been disclosed.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points with respective captions, assuring adequate quality for reading.
- Any included material with copyright has been authorized by the owner.
- The final submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The authors agree to reply to the reviewers' comments and suggestions at the end of each revision round (letter-form).
- The authors are aware that three requests to major revise the submitted work will lead to a direct rejection of the work.