Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The final submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Ensure that any included material with copyright has been authorized by the owner.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided and document DOIs indicated.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points with respective captions, assuring adequate quality for reading.
- The manuscript I'm submitting for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been previously published.
- While under review by this journal, the manuscript was not submitted for review to another journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- The manuscript does not infringe any copyright, violate any other intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any person or entity, or contain any libellous or other unlawful matter.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have properly credited the sources.
- If I am using any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law.
- Any software contained in the Supplemental Materials is free from viruses, contaminants or worms.
License of Publishing Rights
I hereby grant to IJOOES an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript identified above and any tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript in print, electronic and all other media (whether now known or later developed), in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, effective when accepted for publication.
IJOOES will apply the Creative Commons Attribution-4.0 International License (CC BY) to the submitted manuscript on an Open Access basis. The CC-BY license allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the published manuscript, to alter, revise and to make commercial use of the it, provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.