Main Article Content
The new trends in technology, allied to the industrial revolution has been creating opportunities for developments in almost every industrial field, which includes the mining industry. Mining 4.0 is a recent conception, trying to achieve optimal production control through digital and technological innovations. However, it is of fundamental importance to know what are the existent methodologies for data digitalisation, as well as the data that is actually been used. In order to do so, the Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic reviews and Meta-Analyses extension for Scoping Reviews was used to write a guideline for conducting a scoping review on the subject. All information regarding the review are explained: screened sources, research methodologies, used keywords, exclusion and eligibility criteria, amongst others. The methodologies to handle the collected information is also clarified, as well as the research team’s instruments.
KeywordsOpen pit mining, Digitalisation, Industry 4.0, Mining 4.0
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- The manuscript I'm submitting for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been previously published.
- While under review by this journal, the manuscript was not submitted for review to another journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- The manuscript does not infringe any copyright, violate any other intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any person or entity, or contain any libellous or other unlawful matter.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have properly credited the sources.
- If I am using any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law.
- Any software contained in the Supplemental Materials is free from viruses, contaminants or worms.
License of Publishing Rights
I hereby grant to IJOOES an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript identified above and any tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript in print, electronic and all other media (whether now known or later developed), in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, effective when accepted for publication.
IJOOES will apply the Creative Commons Attribution-4.0 International License (CC BY) to the submitted manuscript on an Open Access basis. The CC-BY license allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the published manuscript, to alter, revise and to make commercial use of the it, provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.